For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but one of power, love, and sound judgement. 2 Timothy 1:7
First Baptist Corinth is diligently trying to stay up-to-date with the spread of COVID-19 and guidelines set by local and national authorities. We are prayerfully considering all information available as we determine the necessary response as a church. Please read ahead for additional information about how our church is responding and what you can do to remain actively engaged with your FBCC family.
What WE Are Doing
Sunday Schedule Changes • Event Changes • Facility Hours
What YOU Can Do
Basic Precautions • Worship Online • Give • Bible Study • Prayer
SUNDAY SCHEDULE CHANGES
Following Governor Abbott's current recommended guidelines, we have re-opened our building for Sunday morning Worship Services and small group Bible Study. We will continue to live-stream our Sunday worship service right here on our website and on Facebook Live. Go to the "Watch Live" page for links to the different livestream platform options. You are invited to gather with the FBCC family in our Worship Center or online for worship services each Sunday at 10:30 am. Sunday morning Bible studies have resumed on-campus at 9:15 am for all ages.
Changes you'll notice if you join us in-person on Sunday:
- Most of our adult classes have resumed meeting on campus. However, a few of our adult classes will continue to meet on-line. Details are available on the "Connect Online" page here on our website. You can also contact the church office for more information about classes available for online participation.
- Child-care and Nursery is now available on campus during Sunday morning Bible Study and Worship.
- FBCC Kids! Children's Church has resumed Sundays at 10:30 am in the Children's Department.
- Our Welcome Team will be available to open all doors to limit the need to touch door handles.
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers will be available.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the service. Collection boxes will be located at the back of the Worship Center for your tithes & offerings or you can choose our Giving Online option.
- Seating will be spaced out and limited in the Worship Center.
- Social-distancing guidelines will be facilitated and highly encouraged.
- Face masks will be strongly encouraged until the current mandate has been lifted.
Wednesday evening activities have resumed on campus. We will continue to re-evaluate our events schedule as we receive updates from local, state, and national authorities.
The church office is open Monday - Thursday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (the office is closed 12-1 each day for lunch) and Fridays from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
Here are some things you can do to keep yourself and others safe, and to remain engaged with your FBCC family:
The World Health Organization says to do these five simple things to help stop COVID-19.
- STAY: Stay at home when possible
- HANDS: Wash them often
- ELBOW: Cough or sneeze into it ("cough in the crook")
- FACE: Don't touch it. Wear a face mask in public places where social distancing is not possible.
- FEET: Stay more than six feet apart
- FEEL: Sick? Stay home!
WORSHIP WITH US ONLINE
Gather with Pastor Bruce and the FBCC family online each Sunday at 10:30 am as we worship together. Go to our "Watch Live" page for direct links to the different livestream platform options.
If you would like to worship by giving to the ministry of FBCC online, we've provided easy and secure steps for giving on our "Giving" page. If you prefer to give by check, you can mail your contribution to:
First Baptist Church Corinth
3033 Meadowview Drive
Corinth, TX 76210
Several Sunday and weekday Bible studies have been made available for online participation. Details are available on the "Connect Online" page here on our website. Most Sunday morning Bible studies have resumed on campus.
Please join with our church as we pray for those who are impacted by or confronting the virus — patients, families, healthcare workers, first responders, authorities — and for God's protection over all of us. During this time of uncertainty, if you find that you are in need of prayer, please don't hesitate to email our Prayer Team. We would be honored to pray for you!